Last updated: February 23th, 2017
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the site or a thirdparty to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
● to enable certain functions of the site;
● to provide analytics;
● to store your preferences;
● to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.
We use both session and persistent cookies and we use different types of them:
● Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, remember previous actions such as text entered into forms.
● Functional cookies. We may use functional cookies to remembering your preferences and settings, so the next time you visit our site it could load faster and more personalized.
● Advertsing cookies. We may use advertsing cookies to segment and deliver ads.
3. Thirdparty cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various thirdparties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
4. What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
5. Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following thirdparty websites:
● AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
● Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/